Smiley Myanmar is a English – Myanmar dictionary and Zawgyi font installation app for BlackBerry smartphone devices. It comes with the font installer so that you can read Myanmar text written with Zawgyi in any apps like BBM, Facebook, Twitter, Browser, etc. It uses Ornagai Dictionary API (thanks to Htain Linn Shwe) to get dictionary data through internet connection (wi-fi or BIS). Smiley Myanmar is released under the property of MountMandalay and it is developed by Me and designed by My brother, Myo Han Htun.
- Open up your BlackBerry browsers and browse the following url
- Download the latest (
- Allow and set permissions if your BlackBerry device asks you.
Download via BlackBerry Desktop Software
If you need application loader file to install through BlackBerry Desktop Software, please download here.
Using Smiley Myanmar
- Once you have installed, you can find it under downloads or applications folder.
- Open it for the first time. When you see the first screen, press BlackBerry menu.
- Click ‘Setting’, then you will see next screen.
- In next screen, click ‘Install’ to install Zawgyi Font.
- Back to previous screen.
- Type something you want to look up.
- *** You must have BlackBerry Internet plan or Wi-Fi turn on to use this app.
Supported Devices and OS
- BlackBerry OS 5 and OS 6
- 480 x 360 pixels
- BlackBerry 8900 (OS 5)
- BlackBerry 9630 (OS 5)
- BlackBerry 9650
- BlackBerry 9700
- BlackBerry 9780
If you have any questions, you can contact us through: